I felt my life disappearing‚ says Nasty C after car crash

Almost a week after being involved in a car accident‚ rapper Nasty C has spoken out about the incident‚ explaining that for a few seconds he felt his life was over.

Nasty C was on his way to a gig on Friday evening when the car he was travelling in was involved in an accident.
At the time his management told TMG Entertainment that it was a minor accident and no one was hurt. His manager explained that the car ended up in a ditch.
Speaking to MTV Base‚ Nasty C was reluctant to talk about what happened‚ saying that he didn’t want to “milk it” for the “five seconds that I saw my life disappearing.”
“ On our way to our first gig there was a car that was coming in from the other side of the lane. It ran straight into my side of the car, so obviously I was on the phone and had my earphones on, I didn't see much that happened. But I felt like a huge bang and obviously impact on this side (left) of my body. The car spun around a bit and went straight into a ditch.”
After the incident‚ the rapper took to his Instagram account to post photos of the wreckage. His manager earlier confirmed to TMG Entertainment that the car was a write-off.

 

insert2 ads here

I felt my life disappearing‚ says Nasty C after car crash  I felt my life disappearing‚ says Nasty C after car crash Reviewed by Unknown on 1:35 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.